Front Page Archive
David Sadler For Congress (2002 archive)
December 15, 2014
Listen to Mark Levin
tell you why he is one inch away from
leaving the Republican Party
We told you so. The GOP is run by the same crowd that runs the Democrat party. We've learned a long time ago.
I don't like Mark Levin. He is a neocon, and has promoted US involvement in foreign war and intervention. Now he's acting like he just discovered that the GOP are traitors to our constitution and the conservative voters in America. What took you so long, Mark?
That being said, Levin is now fed up -- so he says. The GOP failing to oppose ObamaCare and Obama Amnesty is Mark's last straw? No. He's still in the GOP. He just one inch from leaving.
Maybe Levin and Limbaugh and Hannity will finally all leave the party on the same day. Make it a big radio day. But do you really think they will do that? Don't kid yourself.
These hosts will keep pushing the GOP brand, because these radio hosts have enabled the GOP to be the traitors to the Constitution that they are by talking their 'conservative' audiences into supporting the mainstream GOP candidates over the last twenty five years.
Did these radio hosts support Ron Paul?! No! They called him crazy. They said he was unelectable. They said he wasn't even Republican. Well how do you like the Republican Mainstream traitors now, Mark, Rush and Sean?
I detest giving Levin an audience, but maybe we can make him actually announce that he is no longer a Republican. Listen here.
December 11, 2014
abu-ghraib prison Iraq
Iconic image of US torture in Iraq
"Remember how 'fearful' we were after 9/11"
is the spin to defend the CIA torture program
You're not in fear.
RELEASE the CLASSIFIED 28 pages of the
2002 US Senate Joint Inquiry Report on 9/11
• 28 pages that could change the Middle East / presstv.ir, 2014.10.18
"I went into the soundproof, secret room here in Congress and read those 28 pages. And it was a really disturbing event for me to read those. I had to stop every two or three pages and rearrange my perception of history. And it's that fundamental - those 28 pages.... It certainly changes your view of the Middle East... We need to declassify those 28 pages.... the American people deserve to know what happened and what led up to 9/11 so that we can prevent the next one."
-- Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY)
• Congressional Record: October 28, 2003 (Senate) Page S13349-S13372 / FAS
"Sense of the Senate on declassifying portions of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001.
(a) Findings.--The Senate finds that--
(1) The President has prevented the release to the American public of 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001.
(2) The contents of the redacted pages discuss sources of foreign support for some of the September 11th hijackers while they were in the United States.
(3) The Administration's decision to classify this information prevents the American people from having access to information about the involvement of certain foreign governments in the terrorist attacks of September 2001."
The CIA lies. The CIA is paid to lie.
Their job is to lie, deceive and act covertly.
The CIA kills and tortures.
The CIA is lying now about the torture it conducted and is conducting.
Senate Select Committee On Intelligence (SSCI)
The Senate Intelligence Committee’s report on the CIA’s detention and interrogation program
• Senate report on CIA torture program / CNN, December 9, 2014
- SSCI Majority Report / Download PDF (65 MB)
• The CIA's Response to the SSCI Report
- CIA Response / Download the response (PDF, 6 MB)
• The SSCI Minority Views
• CIASavedLives.com / Former CIA officials' website responds to the SSCI majority report.
Findings, Conclusions and Areas of Dispute Between the SSCI Report, the Minority and the CIA:
• Released: SSCI Detention and Interrogation Study, Along With Minority Views and the CIA’s Response / LAWFARE, December 9, 2014
• Part 2 / LAWFARE
• Part 3 / LAWFARE
• Part 4 / LAWFARE
• CIA Director Brennan Delivers a Statement on SSCI Report / LAWFARE, December 11, 2014
• Senate report: CIA misled public on torture / CNN, December 9, 2014
"The majority report issued by the Senate Intelligence Committee is a damning condemnation of the tactics -- branded by critics as torture -- the George W. Bush administration deployed in the fear-laden days after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. The techniques, according to the report, were "deeply flawed," poorly managed and often resulted in "fabricated" information. The long-delayed study, distilled from more than six million CIA documents, also says the agency consistently misled Congress and the Bush White House about the harsh methods it used and the results it obtained from interrogating al Qaeda suspects."
• Feinstein says CIA spied on Senate computers / CNN, March 12, 2014
"The chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee accused the CIA of secretly removing classified documents from her staff's computers in the middle of an oversight investigation, while another lawmaker said Congress should "declare war" on the spy agency if it's true. Sen. Dianne Feinstein said CIA Director John Brennan told her in January that agency personnel searched the computers last year because they believed the panel's investigators might have gained access to materials on an internal review they were not authorized to see."
• Committee Study of the Central Intelligence Agency's Detention and Interrogation Program / Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Declassification Revisions December 3, 2014
• 2 psychologists earned $81M from CIA torture tactics / nypost.com, 12/9/2014
• C.I.A. Destroyed 2 Tapes Showing Interrogations / NY Times, 2007/12/07
• Hayden Says CIA Videotapes Destroyed / AP, Dec 7, 2007
• CIA Acknowledges it Has More Than 7000 Documents Relating to Secret Detention Program, Rendition, and Torture / prnewswire.com, 4/23/2008
• Confirmed: Mexico Drug Plane Used for U.S. 'Rendition' Flights / AFP, September 6, 2008
• Cheney admits authorizing detainee's torture / RawStory, 12-15-2008
"I was aware of the program, certainly, and involved in helping get the process cleared, that is, the agency, in effect, came in and wanted to know what they could and couldn't do. And they talked to me, as well others, to explain what they wanted to do and I supported it." -- Video interview: Jonathan Karl (ABC) interviews VP Dick Cheney
• Obama Moves to Bar Release of Detainee Abuse Photos / NY Times, May 13, 2009
• CIA chief approved destruction of terrorist waterboarding tapes / telegraph.co.uk, 4/16/2010
• CIA rendition: more than a quarter of countries 'offered covert support' / guardian.co.uk, 2/5/2013
• Cheney: CIA torture program 'absolutely, totally justified' / presstv.ir, 12/9/2014
Beginning November 25, 2014
Ferguson, Missouri, USA
Protestors, Racial Politics, Anarchists, Agents
-- Peaceful demonstrators -- Racial Injustice Meme --
-- Professional Revolutionaries -- Professional Agents Provocateur --
Organizers were busy in the run up to the announcement of the decision by the Ferguson Grand Jury in the case of Officer Darren Wilson in the death of Michael Brown.
Peaceful demonstrators were quickly overwhelmed by a mix of radical racists, professional anarchists and agents provocateur. Several agendas were at work by different groups with different organizations and players behind them.
It is not an overstatement to note that what was observed in Ferguson, Missouri, USA on the night of November 24, 2014 was the beginning of an acceleration in the planned destabilization of the socio-political fabric of the United States of America. It is not mere coincidence that the announcement by President Barack Obama (Barry Soetoro) to grant, via Executive Order, amnesty to illegal Hispanic immigrants occurred four nights before on November 20. In other words -- overt and covert, asymmetrical social warfare has come to America.
We will build on this over the next few days.
• N.Y. cop not indicted in chokehold death [of Eric Garner]; Justice Dept. reviewing case / CNN, December 3, 2014
"Police had suspected Garner of selling cigarettes illegally ... The cause of Garner's death was "compression of neck (chokehold), compression of chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police," the medical examiner's office has said. The New York City Police Department prohibits chokeholds. The death was ruled a homicide ... The grand jury was made up of 14 white and nine nonwhite members, according to law enforcement sources. A total of 12 jurors who have heard all the evidence must be in agreement for a decision."
• Farrakhan On Ferguson: ‘We’ll Tear This G**damn Country Up!’ / Daily Caller, November 29, 2014
"Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan went on a fiery tirade about Ferguson on Saturday — threatening that if the demands of protesters aren’t met, “we’ll tear this goddamn country apart ... We going to die anyway. Let’s die for something ... Teach your baby how to throw the bottle if they can. Fight,” the minister advised, and then imitated throwing the explosive device."
• FLASHBACK: Spike Lee Sued Over George Zimmerman Tweets / Variety Staff, NOVEMBER 11, 2013
"While defendant intended to post the home address of George Zimmerman, he actually posted the address of plaintiffs Elaine McClain and David McClain," the complaint reads. "I don’t give a f— what you think kill that Bitch," one Spike Lee follower wrote. "HERE GO HIS ADDRESS, LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN."
• COMMUNISTS EXPLOIT MIKE BROWN MOVEMENT / InfoWars, November 29, 2014
• THOUGHT CRIME? NAVY VET FIRED FOR POSTING IMAGES OF DHS VEHICLES ON FACEBOOK / Zero Hedge, November 29, 2014
• PROTEST RULES: White Michael Brown Protesters Told To Serve As Human Shields For Black Protesters / Daily Caller, 2014.11.27
• FRUSTRATED WORKERS FACE OFF WITH FERGUSON DEMONSTRATORS / abc15.com, November 26, 2014
• [PICS] hit-and-run driver smashes through crowd of Ferguson protesters / Daily Mail, November 25, 2014
• Did They Want More Violence In Ferguson? 10 ‘Coincidences’ Too Glaring To Ignore / pakalertpress.com, November 24, 2014
• We Are the Enemy: Is This the Lesson of Ferguson? / rutherford.org, November 24, 2014
• Pharrell Williams: Why Aren’t We Talking About Michael Brown’s ‘Bullyish’ Behavior? / The Root, November 25, 2014
• FOR SOME, LOCATION OF BROWN'S HANDS IRRELEVANT / AP, November 27, 2014
• ISIS fighters in Syria post tweets declaring support for Ferguson rioters - Urge protesters to embrace Islam / Daily Mail, November 26, 2014
• ISIS URGES FERGUSON PROTESTERS TO CONVERT, PLEDGES TO SEND “BLOOD DRINKING” WARRIORS / InfoWars, November 28, 2014
• Ferguson Mob Carjacks Elderly [white] Man on Oxygen, Runs Him Over / 21WIRE, November 27, 2014
• PREGNANT WOMAN LOSES EYE AFTER POLICE FIRE NON-LETHAL ROUND DURING FERGUSON PROTEST / New York Daily News, November 29, 2014
• THOUGHTS ON FERGUSON / Pastor Voddie Baucham, November 26, 2014
• Ferguson burning after grand jury announcement / USA Today, November 25, 2014
• Ferguson Witnesss Told Investigators That Michael Brown Charged Cop "Like a Football Player. Head Down" / The Smoking Gun, November 24, 2014
• Michael Brown's Stepfather Urged Protesters To "Burn This Bitch Down" After Grand Jury Announcement / The Smoking Gun, November 25, 2014
• 'BURN THIS B*TCH DOWN!' / Breitbart, November 26, 2014
"Although the media is desperate to keep the false narrative alive that the family of Michael Brown is only calling for peace, the fact is that on Monday night, just before all hell broke loose in Ferguson, while Michael Brown's mother stood silently by, Brown's stepfather repeatedly ordered the mob surrounding him to 'Burn this bitch down!'"
• Ferguson mayor: Delayed National Guard deployment "deeply concerning" / CBS News, November 25, 2014
• Congressional Black Caucus denounces Ferguson grand jury / sweetness-light.com, November 26, 2014
• Dem MO senator and University City School Board member Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘We Have Prepared Our Students’ to Protest in Ferguson / CBS St. Louis, November 25, 2014
• Russian Official: Ferguson Highlights ‘Serious Challenges to American Society and its Stability’ / CBS St. Louis, November 25, 2014
• Ferguson mayor: Delayed National Guard deployment "deeply concerning" / CBS News, November 25, 2014
• Ferguson National Response Network / Organized Demonstrations throughout the US
• Search DocumentCloud for 'State of Missouri v. Darren Wilson Transcript Jury' / DocumentCloud Grand Jury Documents
November 23, 2014
How the US Government Works
Capitol Hill Cold Open - Saturday Night Live
"A bill (Kenan Thompson) and
an executive order (Bobby Moynihan)
explain how government really works
with a little help from
President Obama (Jay Pharaoh)."
• On YouTube here.
November 13, 2014
European Space Agency Lands Probe on Comet
Rosetta's lander Philae returning images from
surface of Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko
Congratulations isn't a sufficient expression for an accomplishment such as this. So much work and cooperation among so many disciplines, teams and partners. What an incredible feat of physics, mathematics, engineering, navigation, tracking, telemetry and software development - just to name a few of the disciplines involved! Congratulations to the ESA. Simply historic.
We will have a front row seat to see how the comet behaves as it approaches the Sun.
Can we bury the 'dirty snowball' standard model of comets now?
Photograph by ESA/Rosetta/Philae/CIVA
Rosetta mission at 16 km from Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko
Photograph by ESA/Rosetta/NAVCAM, CC BY-SA 3.0 IGO
Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko outgassing at neck
Photograph by ESA/Rosetta/Philae/CIVA
Rosetta's Philae lander's first image from the surface of Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko
The 'dirty snowball' model of comets is dead!
• ESA Rosetta Mission Blog / European Space Agency
• 26 HQ Photos by Rosetta and Philae
• NASA Jet Propulion Laboratory - Rosetta
• PHILAE’S LANDING THROUGH ROSETTA’S EYE / ESA
• Philae's comet may host alien 'life': astronomers / AP, 2015.07.06
"Astronomers proposed a novel explanation Monday for the strange appearance of the comet carrying Europe's robot probe Philae through outer space: alien microscopic life.
• Home to extraterrestrials? Philae probe could be sitting on comet filled with alien life / RT, 2015.07.06
"The comet, named 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko, has an organic-rich black crust, which could be due to living organisms making their way beneath its icy surface, astronauts(sic) said after studying the findings of the European Space Agency’s Rosetta spacecraft and Philae lander.
• Philae comet lander awakes from hibernation / USA Today, 2015.06.14
"The European Space Agency's probe Philae has woken up and contacted Earth after about seven months in hibernation, the organization said Sunday.
• OUR LANDER’S ASLEEP / ESA Rosetta Mission Blog, 2014.11.15
"With its batteries depleted and not enough sunlight available to recharge, Philae has fallen into 'idle mode' for a potentially long silence. In this mode, all instruments and most systems on board are shut down.
November 2, 2014
Who do the politicians represent?
Image: copyright Adam Sadler, "Compromised Politicians"
• VIDEO: TOUCH SCREEN FORCES VOTER TO CHOOSE DEMOCRAT / November 2, 2014
"Video footage out of Virginia’s 2nd District shows a voter being forced to choose Democrat Suzanne Patrick over Republican Scott Rigell as an electronic voting machine refuses to accept his selection of the GOP candidate."
"Voter Beware. Scott Rigell" on YouTube
• US Senator Exposes ZIP Codes Where Criminal Illegals Were Released By Obama Administration / Conservative Hideout, November 2, 2014
How many illegals will be voting in this US election?
• UNPRECEDENTED: Obama Forces Insurance Industry to Withhold 2015 Prices Until After Election / November 4, 2014
"For the first time in modern history, the Obama administration has forced insurance companies to withhold 2015 prices until after the election. So he can shield Democrats."
• Guard fired after Obama visit: 'This is a nightmare' / November 4, 2014
"Security guard Kenneth Tate was fired after trying to photograph President Obama during his visit to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."
October 16, 2014
Image credit unknown
Containing Ebola is doable as the organization Doctors Without Borders (Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)) has proven over decades of experience with this disease. So the most disturbing observation to be made about the Ebola transmission to health care workers in the United States is how incompetent and unprepared the US government, the CDC and the Dallas hospital were in dealing with the index patient and the confused statements, mixed messages and deafening silence coming from all three of these principle actors.
"White House Homeland Security adviser Lisa Monaco,
who has no professional medical expertise, was named
by the White House as the point person in charge of
coordinating the government’s response to the Ebola outbreak."
"Before mishandling 1st case assured: 'We know how to do this'"
Full article: OBAMA EBOLA CZAR: ZERO MEDICAL EXPERIENCE / WND
• • •
"Dr. Tom Frieden, director of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),
said during a telephone press briefing Wednesday that
you cannot get Ebola by sitting next to someone on a bus, but
that infected or exposed persons should not ride public transportation
because they could transmit the disease to someone else."
Full article: CDC: You Can Give—But Can’t Get—Ebola on a Bus / CNS News
• • •
Does the CDC have no shame?
CDC handling of the Ebola issue is embarassing.
Look at some of the social-engineering projects the CDC is involved in
while it is failing to handle the Ebola issue.
Article: THE CENTERS FOR EVERYTHING BUT DISEASE CONTROL / Radix News
September 10, 2014
U.S. Escalates the invasion of Syria under the pretext of the ISIS 'Crisis'
Commenting live by David Sadler
September 10, 2014
In just a few minutes, President Obama will announce a new policy to openly fund, arm and train the Syrian 'rebels' fighting to overturn the Assad government in Syria. The US has covertly been funding and arming the Syrian rebels from the beginning. This open 'overt' support for the Syrian rebels will be seen by the Syrian government, Russia and Iran as an act of war. Expect strong reactions within the next couple of days.
Mainstream Media (MSM) is not mentioning the link between ISIS and the Syrian rebels. Nor does the MSM ask the simple question, "Why are the regional nations not eradicating ISIS? Why does America have to do the job?" The answer is that the controllers of America want to take out Assad and if it can use ISIS as the justifying pretext, all the better.
Obama just said that ISIS threatens America. This is not true.
Obama just attacked Assad saying that he 'terrorizes' his own people. This is not true.
Obama is calling this a 'counter terrorism' campaign. He is saying US air power will be used. Get ready for US air strikes in Syria while western propaganda media spins it as fighting ISIS. Syrian regular defense forces will be attacked. Slowly at first, but that will increase once the machine gets rolling.
Now he's selling America as standing for "freedom, justice and dignity" as he has just announced yet another overt invasion of another sovereign nation that is not threatening the American people in any way. He is using ISIS as the justifying pretext. The American public will buy it.
The MSM talking heads are not mentioning anything about Obama's personal attack on Assad or the implications of the US bombing inside Syria or openly funding, arming and training the 'rebel' forces attempting to overthrow Assad.
Finally, it took Newt Gingrich (NWO) to say that Russia, China and others are not going to be pleased with this escalation of the unannounced war to oust Assad.
All nations are divided now. People are divided. No nation is perfect. But a soverign nation's internal problems are family matters. America should stay out of the internal matters of foreign sovereign nations.
MSM is now spinning quick polls less than an hour after the speech ended. The MSM is saying the majority of the American people support the speech. Heavy spin to incite Americans to war. Heavy spin to make Americans believe that if they don't support this escalation then they are out of step with the majority of Americans. "If you don't support the escalation then you are in the minority because most Americans are for escalating the war in Iraq and Syria." This is the spin.
CNN is giddy. The stars of CNN are very giddy. They get to cover more shock & awe. More war.
A CNN correspondent is signalling that the Syrian rebels will be trained by America in Saudi Arabia.
""This counter-terrorism campaign will be waged through a steady, relentless effort to take out ISIL wherever they exist, using our air power and our support for partner forces on the ground ... In the fight against ISIL, we cannot rely on an Assad regime that terrorizes its people; a regime that will never regain the legitimacy it has lost. Instead, we must strengthen the opposition as the best counterweight to extremists like ISIL, while pursuing the political solution necessary to solve Syria’s crisis once and for all." -- Obama
It's the above quote that is the key to this entire ISIS 'crisis.' The US/UK/Israel (western) target is Syria and Iran -- not ISIS.
• Transcript: Remarks from President Obama on ISIS / CBS WJAX-TV FOX 30, Posted: 9:40 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 10, 2014
Here we go. Let the games begin ...
• US targets Syria infrastructure rather than militants: Sabrosky / PressTV, 2014.09.30
• Syria to Obama: Quit Arming ISIS Terrorists / InfoWars, SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
• Demonstrators Denounce Civilian Deaths in Syria as Coalition Airstrikes Continue / VICE NEWS, September 27, 2014
• Pentagon: F-22s used in combat for first time in Syria / RT, September 23, 2014
• U.S. and Allies Hit ISIS Targets in Syria / NYT, 2014.09.22
"The United States and allies launched airstrikes against Sunni militants in Syria early Tuesday, unleashing a torrent of cruise missiles and precision-guided bombs from the air and sea on the militants' de facto capital of Raqqa and along the porous Iraq border.
"... American warplanes had been conducting aerial surveillance flights in Syria for more than a month in anticipation of airstrikes.
"... Syria has its own aerial defense system, so American planes have had to rely on sometimes jamming the country's defenses when crossing into Syria.
"... The strikes in Syria occurred without the approval of President Bashar al-Assad of Syria ..."
"... defense officials said Mr. Assad had not been told in advance of the strikes."
• US accuses Syria of chlorine gas attacks / RT, 2014.09.19
• Obama Says Senate Vote To Arm Syrian Rebels Was US Politics 'At Its Best' / SFGate, 2014.09.19
• House approves plan to assist Syrian rebels; Senate votes Thursday / CNN, 2014.09.18
• / PressTV, 2014.09.15
"US President Barack Obama has threatened to wipe out Syria’s air defense system and topple the Syrian government if President Bashar al-Assad ordered his forces to shoot American planes entering Syrian airspace.
"He made the remarks during a meeting in the White House before his speech about Washington’s strategy about the ISIL terrorist group, The New York Times reported on Sunday.
"Obama ordered the US military on Wednesday to expand its bombing campaign against ISIL terrorists and launch airstrikes in Syria.
"If he [Assad] dared to do that, Mr. Obama said he would order American forces to wipe out Syria’s air defense system, which he noted would be easier than striking ISIS (or ISIL) because its locations are better known," the newspaper said.
"He went on to say that such an action by Mr. Assad would lead to his overthrow, according to one account," the Times said."
• Top U.S. Military Official Admits: Our Arab Allies Are Funding ISIS / InfoWars, 2014.09.17
"I know major Arab allies who fund them [ISIS]." -- General Martin E. Dempsey
"During his testimony in front of the Senate Armed Services Committee, America’s top military official General Martin E. Dempsey admitted that the United States’ Arab allies in the middle east are funding ISIS."
Senator Lindsay Graham: “Do you know any major Arab ally that embraces ISIL?”
General Dempsey: “I know major Arab allies who fund them.”
Senator Lindsay Graham: “Yeah, but do they embrace them? ... They fund them because the Free Syrian Army couldn’t fight Assad. They were trying to beat Assad.”
Senator Graham is a Judas goat trying to draw a distinction without a difference. And here, Graham openly admits that the US is conspiring with Arab nation states to topple the Assad government in Syria by funding and supporting the 'rebels' in Syria who are killing innocent men, women and children and who are targeting Christians and Christian historical sites.
• Russia: ‘Free Syrian Army No Longer Exists’; Rebels Are Coordinating With Terrorists / InfoWars, 2014.09.17
Russia’s ambassador in Geneva Alexey Borodavkin said, "The commission in its report recognizes that the Syrian government is working against a huge army of trained armed terrorists."
• Will Obama's "no boots on the ground" strategy last? / VIDEO, RT
• Web search 'isis cia mossad':
• Syrian Girl (Mimi Al Laham):
- [The Truth About ISIS With Syrian Girl / Published on Jul 9, 2014]
- [Syrian Girl YouTube Channel]
- [Syrian Girl FaceBook Page]
• ISIS The Start of World War III? David Icke / VIDEO
- [Related detail: The Planned World War 3 - A Play in Numerous Acts / Three World Wars]
• ISIS is working on Mossad/CIA plan to Create Greater Israel:Ex ISI Agent Exposed Plan / For Middle Eastern audiences
• [Syrian rebel] Free Syrian Army Commander Admits Alliance with ISIS / PJ Media, 9/10/2014
"'We are collaborating with the Islamic State and the Nusra Front by attacking the Syrian Army's gatherings in ... Qalamoun,' said Bassel Idriss, the commander of an FSA-aligned rebel brigade."
• TURKEY REFUSES OBAMA REQUEST to Use Its Airbases to Fight ISIS / The GateWay Pundit, 9/11/2014
• UK military plans 3 new Middle East bases to battle ISIS / RT, 9/10/2014
• Minister: US Military Action in Syria Unapproved by Damascus Would Be Act of Aggression / RIA Novosti, 9/11/2014
"Ali Haidar, the Syrian Minister of National Reconciliation Affairs, asserted any US military action on Syrian territory would be considered an act of aggression unless they were approved by Damascus."
"Any US military action on Syrian territory would be considered an act of aggression unless they were approved by Damascus, Ali Haidar, the Syrian Minister of National Reconciliation Affairs, said Thursday.
"Any action of any type without the approval of Syrian government is an aggression against Syria," the minister said as quoted by Reuters."
"Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich said that US airstrikes against Islamic State (IS) militants in Syria without a UN Security Council mandate would be an act of aggression and a blatant violation of international law. There is reason to believe that Syrian government forces could also come under fire with serious consequences for further escalation of the Syrian crisis, according to Lukashevich."
In Spain’s Catalonia region
Catalans will vote for Independence!
on 9 November
Catalonia region (red) in Spain
CC BY-SA 3.0
Political map here.
• Catalonia independence referendum halted by Spain’s constitutional court / The Guardian, Monday 29 September 2014
• Catalan MPs vote to hold independence referendum / The Scotsman, 2014.09.19
"The parliament in Spain’s Catalonia region overwhelmingly gave its leader the power to call an independence referendum, a move that the central government in Madrid has denounced as illegal, just a day after Scotland’s own independence poll."
• Madrid ready to halt referendum / Metropolitan Barcelona, 2014.09.19
"The Generalitat may pass legislation today that sanctions the celebration of a referendum on self rule. If that is the case, prime minister Mariano Rajoy will convene a cabinet meeting and prepare to appeal the legislation in the Constitutional Court. The referendum has been set for November 9th. The Government insists that it is illegal and that it will take swift action against any attempts to break the law."
• Catalunya follows Scottish referendum and Spanish politicians travel to Edinburgh / thinkSPAIN, 2014.09.18
"Politicians from all over Spain have travelled to Scotland today to follow the progress of the voting. And the Basque Country is also waiting with bated breath, since an independent Scotland would also pave the way for Euskadi to attempt a secession bid. In fact, a separate Scotland could open a Pandora's box across Europe – with other regions of member States possibly being spurred on to try to cut ties with their mother land.
"Venice has already held a mock referendum and just over half voted to split from Italy. Unlike Scotland, Spain's north-eastern region does not have the support of the central government in putting the issue to the vote and Catalunya's president Artur Mas could even end up in prison if he defies Madrid and proceeds.
"But a region simply deciding to become a country because the majority of its population chooses to could set a brand-new worldwide precedent and one which Catalunya could rely upon."
• Spain's Catalan parliament approves independence vote law / Expatica Spain, 2014.09.19
"Catalonia's regional parliament on Friday passed a law that its leaders say will authorise them to hold a non-binding "consultation" on independence from Spain on November 9. The law was passed with 106 votes in favour and 28 against.
"The move -- announced a day after Scottish voters rejected independence -- is opposed by Spain's central government, which has already said it will challenge the Catalan law in the nation's Constitutional Court.
"Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy has argued that only the central government has the power to call a referendum on sovereignty.
"Proud of their distinct Catalan language and culture, many of Catalonia's 7.5 million inhabitants feel short-changed by the national government in Madrid, which redistributes their taxes.
"Catalonia formally adopted the status of a "nation" in 2006 but Spain's Constitutional Court later overruled that claim."
• Defiant Catalans push ahead for independence referendum / The Telegraph, 2014.09.19
Here is what a Democracy needs
to be able to certify its elections
on 18 September
Copyright © 2014 Maps of World
Maps of UK without Scotland [location] [political]
• #TakeUsWithYouScotland: 1000s in N. England sign petition to join 'future independent Scotland' / RT, 2015.05.16
• Scotland votes against independence — First Minister / Tass, 2014.09.19
• Alex Salmond resigns as first minister after Scotland rejects independence / The Guardian, 2014.09.19
• Alex Salmond to stand down as First Minister / The Scotsman, 2014.09.19
• Scottish independence: Doubts over Queen’s future / The Scotman, 2014.09.19
Let's hope that Scotland does not use electronic voting machines to cast and count the votes!
Latest articles ...
• If Scotland breaks away, these 8 places in Europe could be next / 2014.9.18, The Washington Post
• Scottish referendum: David Cameron begs Scots not to leave the UK / 2014.9.15, The Telegraph
"Don’t think, 'I’m frustrated with politics right now, so I’ll walk out the door and never come back,’?” Mr Cameron told the audience of Conservative activists. “If you don’t like me, I won’t be here forever. If you don’t like this government, it won’t last forever. But if you leave the UK, – that will be forever." VOTE YES for an INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND
• Scottish independence: ‘Positive Yes sways voters’ / 9.9.2014, The Scotsman
"SCOTS are switching to independence because they are warming to the Yes campaign’s positive vision and do not believe the scaremongering of the other side, experts believe."
• Scottish referendum - London national press reflects panic at Yes poll lead / 2014.9.9, The Guardian
"The splash headlines of the Daily Telegraph ("Ten days to save the Union"), the Independent ("Ten days to save the United Kingdom") and the Guardian ("Last stand to keep the union") convey the mounting sense of panic about the possibility of the Yes side winning the vote on 18 September."
• Better Together 'new' powers claim collapses within hours / 9.7.2014, News Net Scotland
"Media reports that anti-independence parties have agreed to increase their offer of new powers to Scots in return for a No vote in the independence referendum, have been denied by campaign leader Alistair Darling."
Debate has intoxicated Scotland. People have seen the chance to seize power / 9.5.2014, The Guardian
From The Guardian article,
"Debate has intoxicated Scotland. People have seen the chance to seize power: The independence referendum has stopped being about nationalism and started being about democracy – and finally the rest of the UK is taking notice" ...
"In Scotland the discussion has been happening for ages. But the rest of the UK wasn’t paying much attention, because it thought it knew what the outcome would be. But many people in Scotland have come to a simple realisation during months of debate – maybe even the majority. That realisation is this: You’ll only be heard, only be taken notice of, if you say: “Yes”.
"So the choice is not necessarily about independence, per se. It’s between being an active citizen and a passive one. It’s between having an opinion that will be heeded and having one that’s been taken for granted all along. It’s between casting a vote that matters and a vote that may as well never have been cast.
"... The debate has intoxicated Scotland. Feeling involved in something BIG has intoxicated Scotland. People have seen the opportunity to seize power. It has become worthwhile to take an interest in political issues, achieve an understanding of them, discuss your own understanding with others, start formulating your own ideas.
"The possibility of informed consensus, real democracy, rising up from the people, has become real. Why would Scotland turn its back on this, now that the tang of it hangs in the air?
"Westminster ... underestimated the Scots, and it underestimates the rest of the people of Britain too. Everyone in the UK can seize the initiative, as Scotland has. Start thinking about possibilities, instead of accepting stasis. Start seeking conversation, instead of putting up with pontification. Start talking. Start hoping.
"Developed and sophisticated democracy can thrive in our four countries, replacing a tired old adversarial system, built for days gone by and resting on its withered laurels. Join Scotland, people of the UK, and liberate yourselves. For that, paradoxically, is the only thing that can keep us together."
Read the full Guardian article here.
More articles ...
• Scottish independence and the complacency of the Westminster establishment
From the article ...
"People of Scotland,
"One of the most important things to recognise in the Scottish independence debate is that a Yes vote is not a rejection of England, nor a rejection of an Englishman like me, neither is it a rejection of the folk who live elsewhere in the Union, nor a rejection of your own Britishness. It is a rejection of the misrule of the complacent Westminster establishment.
"The Westminster establishment has had an unbroken run of power over the island of Great Britain for Centuries. No matter which political party acts out the role of boss in the House of Commons, the establishment class are the real rulers of Great Britain.
"Now the people of Scotland have the chance to reject the complacent Westminster establishment without any of the horrors endured during the long struggle for Irish independence. It's the first chance in a very long time for people to give these complacent and unaccountable rulers "a kick in the balls" without having to endure enormous social suffering to achieve it..."
Read the full Another Angry Voice article here.
Beginning July 28, 2014
updated: 2014 [07.28]
Illegal Immigration & Another Federal Stand-down
U.S. Constitutional showdown
at the US / Mexico Border
• Understanding Sovereign National Borders
Comment by David Sadler
July 28, 2014
Does your house have walls? Does your house have doors? Do you lock your doors and prevent people on the street from simply walking into your house or apartment and eating your food, wearing your clothes, spending your money? Of course you do.
Your house is the border of your personal sovereignty so you can secure and manage your personal life.
National borders are the walls and doors of our society so we as a people can secure and manage our society.
Americans can not save the world from itself, but we can manage our society for the benefit of the people who legally belong to it.
Those who advocate open borders, amnesty for illegal immigrants and who stand-down the enforcement of our immigration laws and national borders are working for the destruction of the USA, and they are using children on the front lines of their physical invasion of the United States.
This agenda will harm children both within and without the USA. These people are on the dark side of humanity.
Obama needs to be impeached now. The borders need to be secured now. The illegals need to be ushered out of our house / our nation now. If the GOP doesn't do this now, they do not deserve leadership and can not be trusted with the Presidency.
Beginning April 11, 2014
updated: 2014 [04.27, 04.23, 04.15, 04.14, 04.12, 04.11, 07.06]
UN & Federal Land Grab
America vs BLM/Sen Harry Reid
U.S. Constitutional showdown
at the Cliven Bundy ranch
in Clark County, Nevada, USA
Mr. & Mrs. Cliven Bundy
These are the faces of Real Americans with the love of liberty in their hearts.
"The fact that the ranchers were well armed and willing to literally fight for their rights
probably tempered the enthusiasm of the federal forces to engage in further aggression." -- Ben Carson
• BUNDY FAMILY TREATED AS TERROR SUSPECTS BY TSA / InfoWars, 11.2.2014
"I asked the agent why we were being treated so differently and why we were selected out. He told me it was because my boarding pass was tagged with the bold letters “SSSS”. He also told me that this will happen every time you fly because you are marked."
• Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie Says Cliven Bundy Must Be Held Accountable / ABC News, 7.5.2014
"Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie said Bundy crossed the line when he allowed states' rights supporters, including self-proclaimed militia members, onto his property to aim guns at police.
"If you step over that line, there are consequences to those actions," Gillespie told the Las Vegas Review-Journal. "And I believe they stepped over that line. No doubt about it. They need to be held accountable for it."
• Judge Jeanine [Pirro] On "Dirty" Harry, Blm Land Grabs In Nevada And Texas / FOX News, 4.26.2014
• Texas AG Abbott To BLM: 'Come And Take It' / breitbart.com, 22 Apr 2014
Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott says in the article, "This is the latest line of attack by the Obama Administration where it seems like they have a complete disregard for the rule of law in this country ... And now they've [BLM] crossed the line quite literally by coming into the State of Texas and trying to claim Texas land as federal land. And, as the Attorney General of Texas I am not going to allow this ... What Barack Obama's BLM is doing ... is so out of bounds and so offensive that we should have quick and successful legal action if they dare attempt to tread on Texas land and take it from private property owners in this state."
• CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend / , 22 Apr 2014
Ben Carson says in the article, "The massive show of federal force in the Bundy case is frightening because it gives us a brief glimpse of the totalitarian regime that awaits a sleeping populace that does not take seriously its voting responsibilities, and places in public office (and returns them to office) [people] who do not represent traditional American values. The fact that the ranchers were well armed and willing to literally fight for their rights probably tempered the enthusiasm of the federal forces to engage in further aggression.
"Another important lesson from this incident is the value of a well-armed citizenry. The Second Amendment was crafted by wise citizens who recognized how quickly an enemy invasion could occur or how our own government could be deceived into thinking it had the right to dominate the people. Such domination is considerably more difficult when people have arms and can put up significant resistance. This is the reason that brutal dictators like Fidel Castro, Josef Stalin, Mao Zedong, Adolf Hitler and Idi Amin tried to disarm the populace before imposing governmental control. Such domination could occur in America in the not-too-distant future if we are not vigilant."
• Western lawmakers gather in Utah to talk federal land takeover / Salt Lake Tribune, 2014.04.18
From the article, "It’s time for Western states to take control of federal lands within their borders, lawmakers and county commissioners from Western states said at Utah’s Capitol on Friday. More than 50 political leaders from nine states convened for the first time to talk about their joint goal: wresting control of oil-, timber -and mineral-rich lands away from the feds."
"What's happened in Nevada is really just a symptom of a much larger problem." -- Utah House Speaker Becky Lockhart
"We have to start managing these lands. It's the right thing to do for our people, for our environment, for our economy and for our freedoms." -- Montana state Sen. Jennifer Fielder
"If we don't stand up and act, seeing that trajectory of what's coming … those problems are going to get bigger." -- Utah Rep. Ken Ivory
• "Those people who hold themselves out to be patriots are not. They're nothing more than domestic terrorists ... I repeat: what went on up there was domestic terrorism."
-- Sen. Harry Reid, Reid calls Bundy supporters 'domestic terrorists' / LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL, 2014.04.17 --
• "... I don't think it's going to be tomorrow that something is going to happen, but something will happen. We are a nation of laws, not of men and women."
-- Sen. Harry Reid, Reid: 'Something Will Happen' To Stop Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy / , 2014.04.22 --
• Harry Reid Calls Cliven Bundy Supporters "Domestic Terrorists" / InfoWars.com, 2014.04.17
• MSNBC Smears Bundy Supporters as "Insurgents," Attacks Infowars, Drudge / InfoWars.com, 2014.04.12
• After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next? / Reuters, 2014.04.17
Reuters casts the BLM as victims and the Bundy supporters and defenders as radical extremists. The only violence perpetrated was perpetrated by the BLM. The BLM also destroyed property, infrastructure and abused/killed animals. But Reuters portrays them as victims while defenders of land, property and civilian life are the extremists. What a sad commentary. Hopefully, the mainstream media will see the true Americans in it rise to begin to publish the truth.
• "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over." -- Sen. Harry 'Cleanface' Reid, Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over", MyNews4.com & KRNV, 2014.04.14 --
• "We believe in a country in which we are subject to laws and you can’t just ignore the laws we don’t like .... [Cliven Bundy] should be prosecuted." -- Rory Reid (son of Sen. Harry 'Cleanface' Reid), Rory Reid: Rancher Cliven Bundy "Should Be Prosecuted", KSVN-TV, 2014.04.15, "Breitbart.com reported lawyer Rory Reid, the son of Sen. Reid, had been appointed the primary representative for ENN Energy Group, fronting the bid by the Chinese company to build a $5-billion solar panel plant on a 9,000-acre Clark County desert plot in Laughton, Nevada.", Reid Smelling Anything But Rosy In Ranch Fight, WND, 2014.04.11 --
• "It’s time for Nevada to stand up to the federal government and demand the return of the BLM lands to the people of Nevada." -- Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore, Republican from Las Vegas, Nevada Rancher: 'The Founding Fathers Didn’t Create A Government Like This', lasvegas.cbslocal.com, 2014.04.15 --
• Feds Desperate to Hide Harry Reid Link to Bundy Land Grab / InfoWars.com, 2014.04.15
From the article's video 'about', "The feds are so desperate to hide Harry Reid’s connection to a Communist Chinese energy company linked to the Cliven Bundy land grab, they are now even deleting Google’s cached version of an explosive document originally deleted from the BLM website."
• Harry Reid Bolsters Son’s Interests in Chinese Solar Plant Deal / thenewamerican.com, 06 September 2012
From the article, "Both Rory and his father have since denied having ever discussed the $5-billion deal. A spokeswoman for Sen. Reid, Kristen Orthman, insisted that he’d never deliberated over the project with his son. Rory Reid added, "I have never discussed the project with my father or his staff.""
".... Nevada Sen. Harry Reid, U.S. Rep. Shelley Berkley, D-Nev., and Gov. Brian Sandoval were among the political leaders who lauded the company when it announced it would start making solar panels in the Golden Triangle Industrial Park."
• Democrat leader reaped $1.1 million from sale of land he didn't own / USA Today, 10/11/2006
From the article, "Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid collected a $1.1 million windfall on a Las Vegas land sale even though he hadn't personally owned the property for three years, property deeds show ... Reid hung up the phone when questioned about the deal during an AP interview last week ... Kent Cooper, who oversaw government disclosure reports for federal candidates for two decades in the Federal Election Commission, said Reid's failure to report the 2001 sale and his ties to Brown's company violated Senate rules."
Comment by David Sadler,
Why would the honorable U.S. Senator from Nevada, 'Dirty a.k.a. Cleanface' Harry Reid, and his very ethical and moral lawyer son, Rory, who is working for the Communist Chinese solar company, ENN, want to destroy data, records and history from the BLM website since they are so convinced that the facts are on their side and that they are upholding the law of the land? Clearly, their behavior makes them seem like they are guilty as hell and want to cover their unethical, immoral, unconstitutional and criminal tracks.
REAL AMERICANS FACE OFF WITH THE FEDS AND BLM
Photo credit unavailable
Map by Environmental Perspectives, Inc
Agenda 21 and special interest development of the land and minerals most likely motives.
"SENATOR HARRY REID: CATTLE RUSTLER FOR COMMUNIST CHINA"
- Independent Examiner, London
Photo: First Solar Media press release via Business News
Sen. Harry 'Cleanface' Reid helps to break ground for construction of the Moapa Southern Paiute Solar Project along with representatives from the Moapa Band of Paiutes, executives from First Solar, Inc. and the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power on March 21, 2014.
"We are a nation of laws, not of men and women." -- Sen. Harry Reid
• Questions Raised About Senator Reid’s Connection to Bundy Ranch Dispute / New American, Monday, 14 April 2014
From the article, ".... the land on which Bundy grazes his cattle is not the same land that ENN sought near Laughlin, which is over 200 miles away. However, the Bundy grazing land is within the BLM's Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone, an area the BLM and DOW also want to use for 'utility-scale solar energy development,' whether constructed by ENN or someone else. As blogger and candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives from California’s 8th District Rodney Lee Conover recently wrote: "As part of the plan for the Dry Lake solar zone, any solar developers are expected to pay into a fund to 'mitigate' the Gold Butte area. However, the 'mitigation' activities can't take place with cattle grazing in the area. If the mitigation doesn't take place, no money for the BLM."
".... one thing is evident from what has transpired in Nevada: The federal government has reneged on a long-standing arrangement made by a rancher in good faith by which he and his family have earned a living for generations. In so doing, they have run roughshod over the rights of a U.S. citizen and have employed constitutionally dubious means to do so. If justice prevails, some judge with respect for the Constitution may follow the example of Chief Judge Robert C. Jones of the Federal District Court of Nevada. Last year — in the case of U.S. v. Hage — Jones issued an impassioned preliminary bench ruling in which he charged federal officials of the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) with an ongoing series of illegal actions against Nevada rancher E. Wayne Hage. Jones described the bureaucrats’ actions as “abhorrent” and a literal, criminal conspiracy."
• Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over" / MyNews4.com & KRNV, April 14, 2014
From the article, "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," [Sen. 'Cleanface' Harry] Reid said.
• Flashback: Sen. Reid Breaks Ground for Nevada Solar Farm Near Bundy Ranch / infowars.com, 2014.04.14
• UPDATE 2 BREAKING: Senator Harry Reid: cattle rustler for Communist China / Independent, April 11, 2014
From the article, "... Senator Harry Reid, known as 'Cleanface' by the Nevada mob, and named by Judicial Watch as one of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians," has been using the BLM to seize rangeland on behalf of campaign contributors ... All other ranchers have been driven out of the county, but Bundy refuses to bend ... The politicians who fixed this deal are Senator Harry Reid and his son, Rory. And they did so on behalf of the Communist Chinese who intend to build the largest solar energy complex in America ... So now we get the true picture. Likely Clark County political corruption going along with this ... This issue needs to be fought at every level and Harry Reid & Co. need to be brought up on charges!"
• Cliven Bundy Latest headlines (Independent Examiner)
Totalitarian Collectivism / batr.org, 2014.04.14
• Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege After Infowars Exposé of Chinese Land Grab / Infowars.com, April 12, 2014
From the article, "UPDATE: Feds Back Down In New Bundy Standoff, Agree to Release Cattle. The federal government backed down and ended their siege against Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy less than 24 hours after an Infowars exposé connecting the land grab to Harry Reid and a Chinese-backed solar farm went viral, becoming the biggest news story on the Internet."
• Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch / Infowars.com, April 11, 2014
From the article, "The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations."
• Infowars Reporter Goes Off On Propaganda Information Officer: Video / Infowars.com, April 11, 2014
• REID SMELLING ANYTHING BUT ROSY IN RANCH FIGHT / WND, April 11, 2014
• VIDEO: Clark County Sheriff Gillespie: BLM TO CEASE OPERATION / Infowars.com, April 12, 2014
• Nevada Cattle Rancher Wins 'Range War' With Feds / ABC, April 12, 2014
• Update: Clark Co. Sheriff Announces BLM ‘Will Cease Operation,’ Cattle Released / Infowars.com, April 12, 2014
• BLM releases cattle to Bundy / 8NewsNow, April 12, 2014
• Federal agents back down in stand-off with armed cowboys: BLM release cattle after they were surrounded by militia following agreement to stop targeting rancher in modern-day 'range war' / Daily Mail, April 12, 2014
• BLM Action in Nevada is Unconstitutional, Here's Why / Infowars.com, April 11, 2014
• U.S. Constitution, Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 / press-pubs
"To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of Particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;--"
• County Commissioner Says Bundy Supporters 'Better Have Funeral Plans' / Infowars.com, April 11, 2014
From the article, "I was just told by commissioner Collins of Clark County NV that all of us folks from Utah are a bunch of 'inbred bastards' and if we are coming to Clark Cointy NV to support Cliven Bundy we all 'better have funeral plans'. We should 'turn our asses around on mind our own f-ing business'. Now there’s some classy leadership for you,' wrote Bushman on his official Facebook page." -- Darin Bushman, a Piute County, Utah, commissioner relating an encounter with Clark County, Nevada Commissioner Tom Collins --
• Cliven Bundy Calls on Sheriff to Start Arresting BLM Feds / Infowars.com, April 10, 2014
From the article, "Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy has called on Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie to start arresting Bureau of Land Management agents on charges of trespassing and theft as his battle against the federal government intensifies."
• VIDEO: Moapa Valley Town Board Meeting regarding Cliven Bundy 4 09 2014
• VIDEO: Cliven Bundy speaking at the Moapa Valley Town Board meeting 04/09/14
• VIDEO: BLM Caught Illegally Destroying 100 Yr Old Water Tanks
• VIDEO: Federal Agents Assault Bundy Family & Protestors With Tazers and K-9
• VIDEO: Bundy Ranch: A message to the U.S. Military / This video shows how this issue is beginning to snowball.
• SPLC Admits U.N. Losing Battle With Grassroot Activists Over Agenda 21 / Infowars.com, April 22, 2014
Photo by Jason Bean/Las Vegas Review-Journal/AP.
"Cowboys and patriots: Kholten Gleave, right, of Utah, pauses for the National Anthem outside of Bunkerville , Nev. while gathering with other supporters of the Bundy family to challenge the Bureau of Land Management"
Photo caption by Daily Mail.
Photo by AP.
"Thanks: Rancher Cliven Bundy, middle, addresses his supporters along side Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie, right, on April 12, 2014"
Photo caption by Daily Mail.
The arrogance of the criminals who have occupied the US government is on full display when they try to limit the First Amendment to fenced in areas. As seen below, real Americans will ignore this unconstitutional restriction of the First Amendment.
Photos by AP from the article by Daily Mail.
April 8, 2014
Sarin Gas False Flag
Evidence is mounting that the 2013 sarin gas attack
against the civilians of Ghouta, Syria
was a false flag conducted by the 'rebel' group al-Nursa
and was enabled by Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
Art by Anthony Freda
The purpose of the false flag would be to incite the people of western nations to revenge against the Syrian government and to justify a western military attack upon Syria. President Obama referred to the use of a WMD as crossing a 'red line.' Led by the USA, this invasion would have replaced the Bashar Hafez al-Assad government with one controlled by the west.
The controlled western mainstream media (MSM) enthusiastically fanned the flames of this incitement until the evidence mounted indicating that this was a false flag propaganda. The MSM has since ignored evidence implicating Turkey, Saudi Arabia and al-Nursa in the murder of the innocent Syrian civilians victimized by this attack using WMD sarin gas.
• New Video Alleges Evidence of Rebel Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria / infowars.com, April 29, 2014
From the article, "A new video appears to show dead Syrian soldiers who may have been the victims of a chemical weapons attack launched by western-backed rebels .... The clip shows members of the Jabhat al-Nusra terrorist group walking around what appears to be a former Syrian Army position in a remote area strewn with the dead bodies of soldiers. Some of the victims have blackened faces while others appear to have no visible injuries. Gas masks lie nearby some of the bodies. Most of the soldiers appear to be unarmed, suggesting they were not engaged in a gunfight or repelling a conventional attack at the time of their deaths. Nearby tanks appear to be fully intact."
• US Media Repeats Iraq WMD Folly With Syria By Ignoring Hersh Sarin Reports / MintPressNews, April 8, 2014
From the article, "Over the weekend, reports surfaced that The New York Times, The Washington Post and the New Yorker — had all declined to publish the second installment of Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh’s reports on Syria. Published in the London Review of Books, 'The Red Line and The Rat Line' suggests the United States' near-invasion of Syria last fall was likely based on a false pretext. It also alleges that the corporate media once again failed to question unsubstantiated claims made by U.S. intelligence officials who accused the Bashar al-Assad regime of being responsible for the the Aug. 21, 2013 chemical weapons attack."
• NATO Members Conduct False Flag Terror In Attempt to Whip Up War / WashingtonsBlog, April 8, 2014
From the article, "Pulitzer-prize winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh (who uncovered the Iraq prison torture scandal and the Mai Lai massacre in Vietnam) says that high-level American sources tell him that the Turkish government carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government."
"A ... tape recording of top Turkish officials planning a false flag attack to be blamed on Syria as a causus belli was just leaked a couple of weeks ago, and confirmed by Turkey as being authentic."
• Turkey Behind Sarin Attack in Syria / Infowars.com, April 7, 2014, by Kurt Nimmo
From the article, "[Seymour] Hersh reports on the sarin gas attack in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta last year. At the time the Obama administration and a chorus of neocons stated emphatically, and without a shred of evidence, that the Syria government was responsible for the attack. In fact, the variety of sarin used in the attack, according to British intelligence, did not match that known to be in Syria's chemical weapons arsenal. After this evidence was relayed to the Joint Chiefs of Staff and subsequently the Obama administration, a planned attack on Syria's infrastructure - and, in effect, the Syrian people - was called off despite Obama's "red line" propaganda campaign.
"As we noted last December, Hersh discovered the brutal jihadist mercenary group al-Nusra was behind the sarin attack, not the Syrian government. "The establishment media ignored Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh's latest article indicating al-Nusra was behind sarin attacks in Syria," we wrote after the New Yorker refused to publish his findings. "Hersh's inability to get the story published provides further evidence revealing establishment control of the corporate media and its dictation of information to be made public." The story, Whose Sarin?, was picked up by the London Review of Books after the author was snubbed by the New Yorker."
• Whose sarin? / London Review of Books, Vol. 35 No. 24 · 19 December 2013, by Seymour M. Hersh
• Rebels Admit Responsibility for Chemical Weapons Attack / Infowars.com, August 30, 2013, by Paul Joseph Watson
• EXCLUSIVE: Syrians In Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack / MintPressNews, August 29, 2013, By Dale Gavlak and Yahya Ababneh
• Obama says his 'red line' in Syria conflict is WMD / AP, 8/21/2012
• Web search: 'obama syria wmd red line'
• The Biggest Secret In History: False Flag Terror / By Washington's Blog Global Research, April 07, 2015
"False flag terror has changed the course of history over and over again … all over the world. Unless people learn about false flags, governments will carry them out to start more and more disastrous wars. (That’s why we continuously scour documents and sources to look for new admissions of false terror … and post updated lists when we find them.)
Photo credit unavailable.
Sarin gas victims in Syria.
Evidence is mounting that the 2013 sarin gas attack
was a false flag conducted by the 'rebel' group al-Nursa
and was enabled by Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
The reporting of this evidence is being ignored
by the western mainstream media.
March 21, 2014
Revised, April 8, 2014
Young People Are Awakening
to the way the world works
by David Sadler
As never before, young people are awakening to the way the world of politics, power and finance really works.
Awakening to the Party Warfare Distraction (the false partisan paradigm)
A young Carey Wedler demonstrates in the video below her realization that governments govern by force and that the reins of government power are in the hands of forces pursuing a common agenda to exert control over the mass of humanity and the natural wealth of the planet. She realizes that political party patches, symbols and rhetoric are a thin veneer of deception to mask the true intent of most who seek to govern over others.
Whether Carey is the actual author of this content, I don't know. What I do know is that when I speak with young people, more and more they are expressing the very sentiments expressed by Carey in this video, and that bodes well for Americans and for people all over the world.
• VIDEO: On YouTube: Why I'm burning my last bridge with Obama
• Carey Wedler Youtube channel here.
Awakening to the false argument "If you don't support the war, you don't support the troops."
Americans are constantly told that, "If you don't support the war, you don't support the troops." Americans are told that, "Politics stops at the water's edge," meaning that once America goes to war overseas all partisan criticisms and all public dissent should stop and everyone should jump on the bandwagon of supporting the war in order to support the troops. It's clear to see that these types of verbal challenges are a psychological manipulative technique to gain support for wars and suppress dissent for wars regardless of the legality, morality and necessity of the wars. These challenges disarm most people argumentatively, but not all as we shall see below.
While overseas, the troops invade other sovereign nations and commence to the destroy the lives, security and wealth of other people who are just like their families and friends back home. While overseas in the modern era of global imperialism, our soldier family members are asked to do things that only murderers and terrorists would do. Many of them simply can't handle the things they've seen and the things they've been ordered to do. (22 Veterans Commit Suicide Every Day, web search: veteran suicides)
Not many years ago, Americans were conditioned to believe that Americans won wars because we knew what we were fighting for. We were fighting for freedom! But our returning vets and many of our military leaders know better. Can you name one foreign war since WWII that America has fought for defense of the people of the United States of America? Waiting .....
Once the troops come home blown to bits physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally, the government that sent them overseas classifies the veterans as a potential domestic terrorist threat, denies their medical conditions and the causes of those conditions, deprives them of their constitutional rights they thought they were fighting to defend, subjects them to substandard medical care in the VA hospitals and even subjects them to experimentation without their knowledge or consent.
Young people arose during the Vietnam war to stop it, and stop it they did - not on the battlefields of Vietnam but in the streets and on the college campuses of America. That activism vanished after Vietnam, but is now beginning to reawaken as young people such as Josie Outlaw demonstrates in her video below.
It takes an amazing amount of courage to say the things that Josie says in her video, 'Supporting the Troops.' But Josie is in real support of the troops at the same time that she stands up of for human dignity and respect for the rights of other people to live life unmolested by aggressive, murderous military powers.
• VIDEO: Josie Outlaw On Youtube: Supporting the Troops
• Josie Outlaw YouTube channel here.
• VIDEO: American anti-war activist and former soldier Mike Prysner speaks about when he realized that he and his fellow soldiers were the terrorists.
• VIDEO: The Great Dictator speech / Charlie Chaplin
• Americans who don’t know where Ukraine is are more likely to support military intervention – poll / RT, April 08, 2014
• Harvard Poll Shows Millennials Have 'Historically Low' Levels Of Trust In Government / Business Insider, April 30, 2014
From the article, "Harvard's poll showed millennials, which the pollsters defined as peopled aged 18 to 29, have lost trust in a variety of different major public institutions including the President, the military, Congress, the Supreme Court, and the federal government as a whole. Of all the institutions tracked by the poll, the President and the military lost the most trust among young Americans with a seven point drop."
Beginning March 3, 2014
by David Sadler
Map by MapQuest
Russia/Ukraine troop movement map by RUSI via Washington Post.
Comment by David Sadler
For several years now the Ukraine has been "in play" as U.S. Ambassador to the Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt is fond of saying. Several rounds have already been fought.
Events in the Ukraine are just getting started for this round of Western backed maneuvers which began with Western backed protests leading to a coup that ousted president Viktor Yanukovych and installed interim president Oleksandr Turchynov.
For over a decade, the West has been steadily encircling Russia with military bases and missiles. At the same time, the West has run a destabilization campaign in the former Soviet republics to install puppet governments favorable to the West.
But in attempting to take the Ukraine, the West has underestimated Russia's resolve to protect its borders, security and regional sphere of influence.
The bottom line is that Russia is not about to allow its Black Sea warm water port on Crimea to be taken by a Ukrainian government controlled by the West (US/EU).
Another bottom line is that the New World Order (NWO) wants war with Russia. The NWO thinks it can win a war against Russia and survive. But who is the NWO and who does it expect to survive if Russia stands its ground? That's the question.
Is the New World Order the West? Is the 'West' who we think it is, or is it a very small group dispersed across the globe ready for the end game of its gambit for world domination to be played out?
Comment by David Sadler
Secessionist movements will continue to gather momentum with eastern Ukraine being the leader in the movement. Russia will not have to invade Ukraine. Ukrainians will bring parts of Ukraine to Russia as time makes clear to the Ukrainians that the western backed coup is not about improving the lives of the Ukrainian people. The Ukrainians will come to see quickly now that the coup was about setting into motion the looting of Ukrainian wealth and assets as well as being a strategic NATO military play upon the border of Russia.
In the early stages, the secessionist movements will consist mostly of Russian speaking people, but the number of Ukrainian speaking people joining the movements will steadily increase. This will not be reported in western media.
The west will continue with its attempts to intimidate and isolate Russia with economic and other sanctions in addition to NATO build ups along the Russian border. This bluff is already recognized by Russia for what it is. While Russia is increasing its military capability and readiness, the real strategic play is in the secessionist movements and grassroots protests against the coup installed regime in Kiev as conditions of daily life begin to erode for the Ukrainian people. Their standard of living will plummet and their life savings will disappear along with their national assets.
Related Articles, Video, Audio & comment
• VIDEO: Ukrainian General reveals the Jewish control of Ukraine
Published on Nov 8, 2014 "Ukrainian General-Colonel Yan Kazemirovich from Kiev reveals CIA agents and Masons in Ukraine. Simferopol, March 7, 2014. English subtitles."
• How the Israel Lobby Protected Ukrainian Neo-Nazis / russia-insider.com, 2014.11.
"US Congressman John Conyers (D) wanted to block US funding to neo-Nazis in Ukraine, but the ADL and Simon Wiesenthal Center refused to help."
• UKRAINE CRISIS DEEPENS AFTER REBEL ELECTIONS IN THE EAST - Breakaway republic names leader / Reuters, 2014.11.03
• How Can You Tell Whether Russia Has Invaded Ukraine? / by Dmitry Orlov, InfoWars, 2014.09.01
• Civil war looms as fighting rages in eastern Ukraine LIVE UPDATES / RT, dynamically updated
• Arseniy Yatsenyuk resigns from post of Ukrainian prime minister / NYT, 2014.07.24
From the article, "In connection with the breakup of the parliamentary coalition, as well as non-adoption of a number of important bills, I announce my resignation." -- Arseniy Yatsenyuk --
"The premier’s resignation automatically means the resignation of the entire government. But the cabinet members will continue fulfilling their duties until a new coalition is formed in the Rada ... The Verkhovna Rada approved Arseniy Yatsenyuk as new prime minister on February 27 ... Rada deputies said Thursday they believe that Yatsenyuk’s government will fulfill his duties at least until November."
RUSSIA BLINKS - Abandons Eastern Ukrainians wishing alliance with Russia
• Putin Announces Pullback from Ukraine Border / NYT, 2014.05.07
From the article, "President Vladimir V. Putin said on Wednesday that Russia was pulling troops back from the border, and he urged Ukrainian separatists to call off a referendum on sovereignty they had hoped to hold on Sunday ... We think the most important thing now is to launch direct dialogue, genuine, full-fledged dialogue between the Kiev authorities and representatives of southeast Ukraine ... "
• Pro-Russians seize another east Ukraine town [Kostyantynivka] / PressTV, 2014.04.28
From the article, "Pro-Russian protesters have seized another town in eastern Ukraine after capturing the town hall in the Donetsk city of Kostyantynivka (population 80,000). A group of some 20 pro-Russian activists took control of the town hall on Monday and hoisted the flag of the self-declared Donetsk People’s Republic."
• Alleged OSCE Observers [Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)] Held in Slavyansk by Pro-Russian Forces Are Active Duty NATO Military Officers Out of Uniform, Many from Geilenkirchen Intelligence Base Where Awacs Are Flown; Visit Was Sponsored by German Defense Ministry, Which Is Pressuring Osce To Keep Up Attempted Camouflage of Possible Spy Mission-or Worse / Tarpley.net, 2014.04.27
From the article, ".... we should stop calling them OSCE observers because all indications are that they are not .... These are active-duty NATO military officers. They are four from Germany, one from Sweden, the Czech Republic, Denmark, and Poland .... they were riding around in OSCE vehicles ... displaying OSCE markings .... when they were captured, there was obviously tremendous pressure exercised by the German Defense Ministry and the whole NATO apparatus on the OSCE to play along with this charade, pretending that they were sent by the OSCE, but it hasn’t worked."
• The End of the New World Order / project-syndicate.org, 2014.04.21
From the article Christopher R. Hill said, "The Ukraine crisis is really a Russian crisis. Ukraine – whatever is eventually left of it – will increasingly become a Western country. Russia is showing no sign that it will follow suit."
-- Christopher R. Hill, former US Assistant Secretary of State for East Asia, was US Ambassador to Iraq, South Korea, Macedonia, and Poland, a US special envoy for Kosovo, a negotiator of the Dayton Peace Accords, and the chief US negotiator with North Korea from 2005-2009. He is currently Dean of the Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver.
Comment by David Sadler: Christopher R. Hill is a shill for the western New World Order. It is little surprise that he sees events in Ukraine from the western perspective which casts Russia's defense of its border, its only warm water port and its immediate sphere of influence as aggression while he views the involvement of the US and NATO in Ukraine's internal affairs as benevolent. It's amazing to see him complain that Russia and Russian people in Ukraine are fighting back against the western coup installed government.
• Top U.S. Diplomat: Russia Has Betrayed the "New World Order" / InfoWars.com, 2014.04.24
From the article, "Top diplomat Christopher R. Hill says that Russia's response to the Ukraine crisis means that Moscow has betrayed the "new world order" it has been a part of for the last 25 years."
• If Kiev started using army, it's serious crime against its people - Putin / VOR, 2014.04.24
From the article Putin is quoted as saying, "If today's regime in Kiev has actually begun using its army against civilians within the country, then that, without a doubt, is a serious crime against its people .... If the current Kyiv authorities have done this [used troops against civilians], they are surely some junta or clique."
• NYT Issues Back Page Retraction On Russian Troops in Ukraine Photos / InfoWars, 2014.04.24
From the article, "Following two days of propaganda centered upon dubious photographs the junta in Kyiv and the war machine media in the United States insist proves the presence of Russian troops in Ukraine, The New York Times has issued a retraction. It is buried on page A9 of the newspaper."
• NY Times Publishes Fabricated Evidence of Russian Troops in Eastern Ukraine / InfoWars, 2014.04.24
From the article, "Photos purporting to show Russian Special Forces operating in Eastern Ukraine were in fact an amateur fabrication on behalf of the post-coup Kiev government yet the New York Times blithely regurgitated them as part of the mass marketing campaign for World War III."
• Kiev military op: Ukrainian army tanks, APCs, troops attack Slavyansk / RT, 2014.04.24
From the article, "Five anti-government protesters have reportedly been killed and one injured in the eastern Ukrainian town of Slavyansk after Kiev authorities sent tanks and armored vehicles against the local population .... armored infantry vehicles are currently heading towards the town of Izyum in the Kharkov Region, not far from Slavyansk .... Ukrainian military Mil Mi-24 and Mi-8 helicopters have been detected in the city of Artyomovsk near Slavyansk."
• Russia says reinforced troops on Ukraine border as precaution / Reuters, 2014.04.19
From the article, "Forgive me but, it (Ukraine) is a country where there has just been a military coup, so naturally any country is going to take particular precautionary measures in terms of ensuring its security." -- Dmitry Peskov, spokesman to Russian President Vladimir Putin
• Pro-Russia separatists take armor, humiliating Ukraine forces / Reuters, 2014.04.16
From the article, "Separatists flew the Russian flag on armored vehicles taken from the Ukrainian army on Wednesday, humiliating a Kiev government operation to recapture eastern towns controlled by pro-Moscow partisans."
• Kiev military op in eastern Ukraine / RT, beginning 2014.04.15 with LIVE UPDATES
From the dynamic article,
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
"The Donetsk Region has defined the questions to be put on the May 11 referendum, stated regional Councilor Irina Popova. There will be just two of them:
"1) Do you support the creation of an independent Donetsk Republic?
"2) Of which state should a Donetsk Republic be part of: Ukraine or the Russian Federation?"
• NATO says, Russia Engaged in Heavy Military Build-up on Ukraine Border / IBT, 2014.04.11
From the article, "Nato has released satellite images showing Russian forces and tanks and fighter jets being amassed on the Ukraine borders – a move that the west fears is Moscow's preparation for military intervention in Ukraine.
"The photographs, taken by commercial satellite imaging company DigitalGlobe, also indicate there are about 40,000 Russian troops present near the tense border.
".... However, a senior Russian military official told RIA Novosti on condition of anonymity the photos were taken during the military drills conducted in 2013 and not in the last week of March 2014 as claimed by Nato."
• Russia says, NATO’s Russian troop build-up satellite images ‘show 2013 drills’ / RT, 2014.04.10
From the article, "The satellite images released by NATO that allegedly show a current build-up of Russian troops near Ukrainian border were taken in August 2013 amid military drills, a source in the General Staff of the Russian Army has said."
• NATO Warns Russia Against Further Intervention / BBC, 2014.04.08
From the article, "NATO has warned Russia that further intervention in Ukraine would be a "historic mistake" with grave consequences. Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said Moscow must pull back troops it has massed on the Ukrainian border."
• The 'Crackdown' Begins: Ukraine Launches "Anti-Terrorist" Operations In Eastern Ukraine, Arrests 70 / ZeroHedge, 2014.04.08
From the article, "Despite Russia's veiled threat that any ongoing action against pro-Russian demonstrators had the potential to instigate civil war and bring action by the Russian forces, Ukraine's interior minister Arsen Avakov has announced, Reuters reports, that Ukraine has launched an "anti-terrorist" operation in the eastern city of Kharkiv and about 70 "separatists" have been arrested for seizing the regional administration building."
• US sees Russian agents behind east Ukraine unrest / AFP, 2014.04.08
That would be the pot calling the kettle black.
• Ukraine cracks down on demonstrators; Russia issues warning / LA Times, 2014.04.08
• Donetsk People’s Council Set to Hold Referendum to Join Russia May 11 / RIA, 2014.04.07
From the article, "Donetsk region People’s Council established by local pro-federalization demonstrators on Monday declared its plans to create the republic of Donetsk and join Russia if people so vote during the referendum which is due to take place no later than May 11, RIA Novosti correspondent reported Monday."
• Pro-Russians seize state buildings in eastern Ukraine / AFP, 2014.04.06
From the article, "Activists chanting "Russia!" broke through police lines Sunday and stormed several government buildings in eastern Ukrainian regions seeking independence from Kiev following last month's fall of a Kremlin regime. Clashes in Donetsk and similar rallies in the heavily Russified cities such of Lugansk and Kharkiv provided another reminder to the untested pro-Western leaders in Kiev of the monumental task facing them after their February 22 overthrow of president Viktor Yanukovych."
Photo: Presidential Press and Information Office - The Kremlin
Vladimir Putin addressing State Duma deputies, Federation Council members, heads of Russian regions
and civil society representatives in the Kremlin regarding Russia's treaty of reunification with Crimea.
• Full Transcript of the Address by President of the Russian Federation / Presidential Press and Information Office - The Kremlin, Moscow , 2014.03.18
"Dear friends, we have gathered here today in connection with an issue that is of vital, historic significance to all of us. A referendum was held in Crimea on March 16 in full compliance with democratic procedures and international norms. More than 82 percent of the electorate took part in the vote. Over 96 percent of them spoke out in favour of reuniting with Russia. These numbers speak for themselves."
-- Vladimir Putin, President of Russia --
• Putin signs Crimea treaty / Reuters, 2014.03.18
• VIDEO/AUDIO: Time to grab guns and kill damn Russians: Tymoshenko tape leak
Nestor Shufrych, former deputy secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine
and Yulia Tymoshenko, former Ukrainian PM under former President Viktor Yushchenko
From the RT 'about' this audio on YouTube:
"[Former Ukrainian PM Yulia Tymoshenko] confirmed the authenticity of the conversation on Twitter, while pointing out that a section where she is heard to call for the nuclear slaughter of the eight million Russians who remain on Ukrainian territory was edited (not present in this clip)."
• Full leaked conversation here.
• The US promises to go to war for more than 54 countries / PressTV, 2014.03.21
• NUKEMAP / Nuclear Secrecy by Alex Wellerstein, nuclear warhead detonatation simulator
Ukraine Self-Determination Secessionist Movement Heads West
• Ukraine's east on fire: Kharkov demands referendum, Donetsk prosecutor’s HQ stormed / RT, 2014.03.16
Photo: People carry a giant Russian flag during a pro-Russian rally in Kharkiv March 16, 2014.(Reuters / Stringer)
Crimea Rejoins Russia legally, peacefully, democratically
• Crimeans overwhelmingly vote to leave Ukraine and join Russia in contentious referendum / Independent, 2014.03.16
• Crimeans Choose to Join Russia in Vote, Exit Poll Shows / Bloomberg, 2014.03.16
• Crimea Referendum Without Major Problems – Observers / REUTERS, 2014.03.16
• Crimean ‘referendum at gunpoint’ is a myth – intl observers / RT, 2014.03.16
• Public rally in support of referendum gathers in Simferopol / VOR, 2014.03.16
• Crimean delegation to fly to Moscow on Monday to apply for joining Russia - regional leader / VOR, 2014.03.16
• US and EU: Making Europeans Suffer is a “Price Worth Paying” to Punish Russia Over Ukraine / infowars, 2014.03.17
• Kremlin: If The US Tries To Hurt Russia's Economy, Russia Will Target The Dollar / testosteronepit, 2014.03.14
• 5 referendums that the West has not taken issue with / RT, 2014.03.14
- Kosovo, South Sudan, The Falklands, Scotland, Catalonia
• Corporate Interests Behind Ukraine Putsch / Consortium News, 2014.03.16
• Red Army masses on Ukraine border: 80,000 troops and missile launchers spark invasion fear / Daily Mail, 2014.03.12
• US war games in Black Sea 'speak in clear voice' to Russia: White House / PressTV, 2014.03.12
• Ukraine parliament delivers ultimatum to Crimea over referendum / Guardian, 2014.03.11
• Russian Paratroopers Hold Massive Drills as Crimea Vote Nears / RIANOVOSTI, 2014.03.11
• Crimea Bans Nationalist, Neo-Nazi Groups / RIANOVOSTI, 2014.03.11
• Crimean parliament guarantees broader rights to Tatar minority / RT, 2014.03.11
• NATO starts air drills close to Ukraine's borders / RT, 2014.03.11
• Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions / Reuters, 2014.03.06
Comment by David Sadler:
It takes Henry Kissinger until point number 4 to get to where we knew he was going.
"4. It is incompatible with the rules of the existing world order for Russia to annex Crimea ... Russia would recognize Ukraine’s sovereignty over Crimea. Ukraine should reinforce Crimea’s autonomy in elections held in the presence of international observers. The process would include removing any ambiguities about the status of the Black Sea Fleet at Sevastopol."
It is prudent to make a couple of points concerning Kissinger's efforts to restrict the parameters of the debate to outcomes desired by the West, the EU and the New World Order.
1) Russia is not going to risk its Black Sea fleet's Crimean port at Sevastopol. Period. No amount of the 'art' of compromise is going to change that equation.
2) "The existing world order," as Kissinger calls it, is code for the western banking cartel's global designs upon Russia which Russia is defending itself against on a daily basis.
3) "Eelections held in the presence of international observers," as Kissinger wishes to establish, is code for internal destabilization via tradecraft employing "spread of democracy" weaponry. Russia is now savvy to these techniques and the organizations which deploy them. Some of these organizations include:
'Spearding Democracy' 'Color' 'Velvet' 'Arab Spring' Revolution Organizations
Related: Prosecutors ban Soros Foundation as ‘threat to Russian national security' / RT, 2015.11.30 Here is my prediction as to how this is going to 'end.'
A) Russia is going to take back Crimea so that that there will be no "ambiguities about the status of the Black Sea Fleet at Sevastopol."
B) The eastern portion of Ukraine may or may not break away and join Russia, but if it chooses to do so, it would be wise for the Ukrainian people to allow this secession to take place peacefully.
If the west continues to push its gambit of encircling Russia to choke it into submission, the Svalbard Global Seed Vault may be put to the test. Russia has no where else to go. Its back is to the wall. It will fight to the death since it has nothing left to lose.
• Russia warns could 'reduce to zero' economic dependency on US / news.yahoo.com, 2014.03.03
• Central Banker Appointed as Prime Minister of Ukraine / infowars, 2014.02.27
• An Important Second Listen to the “F–k the EU” Ukraine Recording / economicpolicyjournal.com, 2014.03.04
• VIDEO/AUDIO: Puppets Maidan
Assistant U.S. Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and U.S. Ambassador to the Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt
-- Images for: Victoria Nuland, Assistant US Secretary of State
-- Images for: Geoffrey R. Pratt, U.S. Ambassador to the Ukraine
-- Images for: Victoria Nuland & Geoffrey R. Pratt
and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops."
Luke 12:3 (KJV)
• Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - leaked EU's Ashton phone tape / rt.com, March 05, 2014
• VIDEO/AUDIO: Breaking: Estonian Foreign Minister Urmas Paet and Catherine Ashton
Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs Urmas Paet and High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Catherine Ashton
"Published on Mar 5, 2014
"Officers of Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) loyal to the ousted President Viktor Yanukovich have hacked phones of Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs Urmas Paet and High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Catherine Ashton and leaked their conversation to the web. The officials discuss their impressions of what's happening in the country after the revolution. The gist of it is that Ukrainian people have no trust in any of the leaders of Maidan. However the most striking thing of all is the fact which concerns the use of force during the revolution, particularly the snipers who killed both protesters and officers of the riot police. Mr. Paet reveals astonishing information which confirms the rumours that the snipers were employed by the leaders of Maidan."
-- Audio file info posted to YouTube
-- Images for: Urmas Paet, Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs
-- Images for: Catherine Ashton, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy
-- Images for: Catherine Ashton & Urmas Paet
• Estonian Foreign Ministry confirms authenticity of leaked call on Kiev snipers / rt.com, March 05, 2014
Original source foxct timeline here.
The timeline below is from foxct.com with slight modifications and additions.
2004.11.21: Yanukovych is officially declared the winner of the presidential run-off race. Independent election monitors allege fraud.
2004.12.03: Ukraine's Supreme Court rules the previous run-off election invalid and orders a new run-off.
2004.12.26: Yushchenko wins the run-off presidential election with about 52% of the vote.
2005.mm.dd: Yushchenko is sworn in as president.
2005.02.04: Tymoshenko is approved as prime minister by parliment.
2005.09.dd: President Yushchenko fires prime minister Tymoshenko.
2007.12.18: Tymoshenko returns as prime minister.
2010.01.17: Presidential elections are held. President Yushchenko: 5%, Yanukovych: 35%, Tymoshenko: 25%. Run-off scheduled.
2010.02.14: Presidential run-off elections are held. Yanukovych: 48.95%, Tymoshenko: 45.47%. Tymoshenko alleges fraud
2010.03.dd: Tymoshenko loses position as prime minister.
2011.10.dd: Tymoshenko found guilty of 'abusing her office' over a 2009 gas deal with Gazprom. She is sentenced to seven years in prison.
2013.11.21: Yanukovych backs out of a trade deal with the European Union due to pressure from Russia. Street protests begin in Kiev.
2013.12.17: Russian President Putin agrees to buy $15 billion of Ukraine’s debt and reduce the price of natural gas supplied to the country.
2014.01.16: Yanukovych signs laws restricting the right to protest. This leads to large numbers of protesters in Kiev and clashes with police.
2014.01.28: Laws restricting the right to protest are repealed.
2014.02.18: Violence breaks out between protestors and security forces, leaving around 100 dead.
2014.02.21: Yanukvych's powers as president reduced.
2014.02.22: President Yanukovych says he’s leaving Kiev because of a 'coup.'
2014.02.22: Former Prime Minister Tymoshenko is freed from prison.
2014.02.22: Ukrainian parliament votes to oust President Yanukovych.
2014.02.23: Ukrainian parliament appoints parliament speaker Oleksandr Turchynov as interim president.
2014.02.24: Post coup Ukraine issues an arrest warrant for ousted President Yanukovych.
2014.03.15: Crimeans vote to join Russia.
2014.03.18: Russian President Vladimir Putin signs treaty joining Crimea to Russia.
2014.05.25: Scheduled Ukrainian elections.
• A Quiet (election) War In the Ukraine / David Sadler, 2004.11.27
March 3, 2014
Clearing the Decks for 2014
by David Sadler
The front page has been cleared in anticipation of a busy 2014 in world events. See the 'Front Page Archive' link in the upper right hand corner for previous front page stories. Many of these stories will have in them comments embedded from this author. For full articles by this author see the 'Outside the Box' link.